Gluten-Free Peach Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Combine peaches, honey, lemon juice vanilla and corn starch in a 9-inch square baking pan and spread evenly.
- Mix together almond flour, sugar, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut butter into small chunks and incorporated into flour mixture until a crumbly texture is formed.
- Lightly whisk eggs and stir in until combined.
- Add milk a little at a time, stirring between additions, until the mixture becomes well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly over the filling and sprinkle the top with two tablespoons of sugar.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the filling is bubbling and the topping is golden.