Gluten-free & Dairy-free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Makes 4 dozen cookies – time 40 min + chill time of 4 hours or overnight
- In a large bowl (or a stand mixer), combine oil, cocoa powder, and sugar. Stir until well-combined.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, until mixed well.
- Add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add salt, baking powder, and gluten free flour. Stir on medium until just combined.
- Chill the dough 4 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Roll out 1″ balls of chilled dough and roll each cookie dough ball in powdered sugar to coat well.
- Place 8-12 coated cookie dough balls on the parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 6-7 minutes, or until just the edges are set and the centers are still wet.
- Allow the cookies to cool 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet to allow them to continue to set, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with remaining dough until all the cookies are baked.