Genuine Health: Greek Morning Almond Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil and lightly flour or place muffin cups in each tin.
- Separate 4 egg whites from yolks, placing egg whites into a mixing bowl and egg yolks in a small bowl off to the side.
- Beat eggs whites in mixing bowl until stiff peaks form
- Beat egg yolks with honey, until creamy mixture is formed
- Add egg yolk mixture to egg whites, mix lightly. Add in dry ingredients slowly and fold all ingredients thoroughly.
- Distribute mixture between 6 large or 12 small mini muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick placed in center comes out clean.
See more recipe ideas from Genuine Health.