Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel the butternut squash with a peeler and use a spoon to scrape the pulps and seeds. Cut into cubes and small chunks.
- In a salad bowl, toss the butternut squash cubes with the garlic, melted butter, salt, pepper, and parsley leaves.
- Transfer the butternut squash on a baking sheet. Spread out in an even and single layer (no overlap), and roast for about 40 minutes or until the surface becomes
and the flesh is tender and soft.
- Turn off the heat, remove from oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the squash.
- Put it back into the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melted.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo can be found at www.rasamalaysia.com