Fresh and Light Potato Salad
A fresh, mayonnaise-free potato salad – perfect for al fresco dining.
- Stir together lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Cut new potatoes into bite-sized pieces (leave the skin on), and steam ‘til fork tender (about 10 minutes). When ready, drain and turn into the lemon mixture while hot.
- Gently stir to coat well, and then cool in the fridge for 30 – 60 minutes. The potato mixture can be prepared ahead, to this point, and left overnight, covered.
- Just before serving add the olive oil, herbs and vegetables to the chilled potatoes. Season to taste.
- Garnish with a spring of fresh herbs and serve.
(Recipe image does not show all ingredients)