Daiya Plant-based Breakfast Bars
- Place Granola, dates and coconut flakes in a food processor and process until the mixture is finely chipped and sticks together.
- Firmly press into a lightly greased 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper and then place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While the base is setting combine Vanilla Greek Yogurt Alternative and Favourite Vegan Protein powder until well combined. Gently fold in 1/2 of the fresh raspberries.
- Spoon the Yogurt Alternative mixture onto the base and spread evenly. Top with the remaining raspberries.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set. Cut into bars and serve immediately or store in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy.
See more recipes like this from Daiya.
- 4 cups Daiya Vanilla Greek Yogurt Alternative
- 2 cups granola of your choice
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 scoop Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries