Cranberry & Feta Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- In a small bowl, mix the cranberries and feta cheese.
- Place the milk, parsley, and panko in a large mixing bowl. Let sit for 2-3 minutes to allow the panko to absorb the milk. This will prevent the meatballs from drying out.
- Add the beef, egg, and salt to the panko mixture and fold all the ingredients together, being careful not to overmix as this will result in a more creamy textured meatball.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take 1 tbsp of meat, place it in the palm of your hand, and flatten it out. Put ½ tsp of the cheese cranberry mixture in the centre of the flattened meat. Top with another tbsp of meat, flatten it, and place on top of cheese mixture to enclose. Roll the mixture in the palm of your hands to form the round meatball.
- Repeat with remaining meat and cheese mixture until it’s all gone. Place them on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Drizzle the meatballs with a small amount of oil and then place the tray in the oven to cook.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve warm