Coconut Berry Parfait
Candied Walnut Directions
- In a pan on medium heat add your walnuts and maple syrup. Gently stir, let the maple syrup form soft bubbles and then turn the heat off.
- Transfer walnuts to a plate and set aside.
- Using a hand or a standing mixer, whip the fat of the coconut milk on medium speed. Add condensed coconut milk and mix for another minute or so until it is smooth – DO NOT over mix, it will separate. Set aside.
- In your dessert dish start your layers off with the whipped coconut milk and add lemon zest. Follow with a layer of walnuts, more whipped coconut milk and berries, adding lemon zest to each layer.
- Repeat the process as many times as you would like.
- Finish with your desired garnish and serve immediately.