Chocolate Date Bark
Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Spread out 3 ½ cups of pecans onto a parchment-lined baking pan with the flat side down.
- Slice each date in half and remove the pit. Place the dates cut side down over the pecans to create a solid layer.
- Melt the chocolate. Drizzle the chocolate evenly over the pecans and dates covering them completely. Use a spatula to smooth.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle the dried fruit blend, remaining pecans and sea salt over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, 15–20 minutes.
- Break or cut the bark with a sharp knife into pieces.
Recipe was published in The Good Life magazine