Chocolate Coconut Protein Bars
- Mix together the protein powder, almond milk, maple syrup and almond butter until blended.
- Add in the coconut flour, oats and shredded coconut and mix until combined. The consistency should be firm, and not too runny, if not add in a few more tablespoons of oats.
- Spread the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan on low.
- Drizzle the top of the bar mixture with the melted chocolate using a spoon or fork and sprinkle lightly with Himalayan sea salt and coconut.
- Stick them in the freezer for about 20 minutes or so. Store in the fridge afterwards in an airtight container.
Grab more amazing recipe ideas from Botanica