Cauliflower Gnocchi with Beetroot Cashew Cream
- Preheat over to 425F.
- Steam cauliflower until soft. Ring water out of cauliflower with a dish towel, nut milk bag or @themarketbags and squeeze the excess water out.
- Blend the cauliflower and cassava flour together in a food processor. Then separate dough into 4 equal parts.
- Roll out into 4 tubes (approx 1″ or whatever size you desire), and cut into 1″ pieces.
- Drop the gnocchi into a pot of boiling water and let cook until they rise to the surface. Remove, drizzle with avocado oil, and bake on lined baking tray for 8 minutes, then turn gnocchi over and bake for another 8 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Soak cashews overnight. Drain and rinse.
- In a food processor or blender combine the cashews, water, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and beet. Puree until VERY smooth.
Serve Beetroot Cashew Cream Gnocchi with vegan parmesan cheese and champagne… after all, it is Valentines Day!”
Bailey Campbell can be found on Instagram at @basicswithbails where she crafts recipes and inspires people to live their best and healthiest lives.