Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Heat oven to 350.
- Chop cauliflower into bite size florets.
- In a bowl combine chickpea flour, almond milk, water, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Dip the florets into the batter then into the panko breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place florets on it about 1 inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix together melted vegan butter and franks red in a bowl.
- Remove florets from oven and dip them in the hot sauce mixture. Coat them evenly and place back on baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes. Turn oven on broil and broil the florets for 2-3 minutes, being careful not to burn them.
- Serve with celery, carrots, and vegan ranch dressing.
Recipe and images by Bailey Campbell