Budget Meals: Broccoli Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to low broil.
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions.
- Fill a medium pot with about an inch of water and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Put broccoli into a steamer basket and season with salt to taste. Set the steamer basket over the boiling water and cook until crisp-tender, 8–10 minutes.
- Stir broccoli into the prepared macaroni and transfer to an oven-safe dish.
- Mix crackers with shredded cheese. Sprinkle over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted, about 5–7 minutes. Serve hot.
See more Budget Friendly Family Meals.