Buckwheat Tabbouleh Salad
- Prepare buckwheat. Soak groats in cold water overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Rinse well under cold water and add to a medium size pan, add olive oil. Gently stir.
- Add filtered water and 1 tsp salt. Stir.
- Let it come to a fast boil and reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes and set aside to cool while you prepare the dressing.
- Crush garlic with the tip of your knife to release flavours and add to a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and dill.
- Whisk together.
- Next, chopped vegetables and herbs: cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, mint, radishes, and onion. Add to the large bowl.
- Add buckwheat groats, corn, and dressing.
- Mix vigorously until fully covered in dressing.
- Finish by crumbling your non-dairy cheese.
Serve and enjoy!