Buckwheat Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a 5″ x 9″ baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until you create a smooth texture. Add eggs and gently mix.
- Add coconut milk, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. Gently whisk until well incorporated.
- Stir in buckwheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve with almond butter, whipped coconut cream, chopped walnuts, or anything you like!
Learn more about adding diversity in school lunchs.