Baked Apples & GluteNull’s Cherry Almond Granola
- Preheat your oven or airfryer to bake at 375°F (190°C).
- Core your apples, leaving a well about an inch wide (keeping the bottom intact).
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon. Optional: add cranberries. Stuff each apple with a quarter of the mixture.
- Add a ¼ tablespoon of dairy-free butter on top of the mixture.
- If baking in the oven, add 3/4 cup of boiling water to the bottom of a baking dish. To airfry, spray your airfryer tray/ basket with oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until sugar begins to caramelize, and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on the variety of apple used.
- Top each baked apple with 2 tablespoons of GluteNull Cherry Almond Granola to add flavor, crunch and 4g of protein per serving!
TIP: Spoon syrup from bottom of dish over apples several times during cooking to speed up cooking time!