3 Ingredient “Clean” Chicken Nuggets
- Boil your chicken in water for 15-20 mins, until cooked. TIP: if your chicken breasts come out too dry- your nuggets will ALSO be dry; don’t over cook.
- Toss a bag of marys gone crackers crackers into your blender and blend into powder- dump into a rimmed dish
- Place cooked and cooled chicken in blender, and blend with an egg and salt until smooth (The texture might seem weird, but I promise that they will be awesome!)
- Roll the chicken mix out like play dough; until it’s about 1 inch thick
- Use cookie cutter to cut out nuggets shapes
- Lay each shaped chicken in the crushed crackers and flip it around a few times– to coat
- Place on parchment-lined sheet and bake at 350 for about 10-12 mins; flipping halfway through
Suggested sides : A fun dipping sauce, like yellow mustard, or plain greek yogurt; along with a few slices of cheese and fresh fruit.
Who said that you need a “happy meal” to make them happy anyway?! 😉 Homemade nuggets for the win!
Clean Little Plates is a place of inspiration in getting your little ones to love whole, real, DELICIOUS foods. Follow Melanie on Instagram @cleanlittleplates for more recipe ideas.