Adrenals are small glands located on top of each kidney. They produce important hormones that you can’t live without, including cortisol. Cortisol helps you respond to stress and has many other important functions. The adrenal glands are also the back-up hormone system for women in menopause.
Do you have symptoms of adrenal fatigue?
- Fatigue, exhaustion
- Insomnia, interrupted sleep
- Difficulty handling stress
- Hormone imbalance
- Crave stimulants (caffeine, sugar, salt)
- Prolonged menopause symptoms
- Alcohol intolerance
- (Men) Beer belly and breasts
What to do
- Reduce stress
- Get 7 – 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep
- Take ADRENAsmart® by Lorna Vanderhaeghe Health Solutions daily to help support your adenal health.