Communities are everything
Supporting the communities in which we operate each and every day is a privilege. In fact, finding as many ways as we can to give back, gives us even more reasons to get up every morning – from supporting community events and volunteering, to our Brilliant Brains Book Club and 3% Club. We can’t help it – we love our communities!
From supporting community events and volunteering to our Brilliant Brains Book Club to encourage reading and 3% Club that helps us support local community groups, non-profits, and clubs, we can’t help it, we love our community!
Supporting our team to think local
Loving our communities means showing up to participate and help wherever we can. So, every week, we make sure one of our team members can spend some of his or her regular work shift as a volunteer.
We have been proud to roll up our sleeves for organizations like Food Banks in all our communities, the North Okanagan Gleaner’s Society, the Kamloops SPCA, the South Okanagan Women in Need Society, Inspire Health and The Westside Health Network.
And as a company we have been happy to partner and raise money for the United Way, Sustainable Environmental Network Society (SENS), the Kindale Developmental Association, the Live Inspired Integrated Cancer Care facility, and Food Banks BC.
Our 3% Club is all about giving back – and a way for our community organizations, local groups, clubs, and businesses to profit from shopping with us. We already welcome many organizations, and would love to invite others to join us.
Invest 3% Club earnings right back into your organization. Three times a year, members simply add up and submit all Nature’s Fare receipts to us - and we pay 3% of the total directly back in the form of a tax-free donation.
Donate your 3% Club earnings to a charity or cause.
Engage your team to choose a community organization, and then submit all your Nature’s Fare receipts to us, three times a year. We’ll donate 3% of the total to your chosen organization directly to them, and send a confirmation letter to you.
Join the 3% Club today
It’s easy and free!
1. Submit a completed application.
2. Share the news with your staff, members and volunteers, and ask them to keep their receipts.
3. Total the receipts, and submit them to us three times a year: April 31, August 31, December 31 (we’ll remind you!).
4. Receive your cheque or donation receipt within one month.
Pick up your 3% Club Application in store today.
Brilliant Brains Book Club
We all know that books open worlds of knowledge and adventure, especially for kids, and that’s why we’re so pleased to tell you about - and invite your partnership in - Nature’s Fare Markets’ Brilliant Brains Book Club for Kindergarten to Grade 7 students.
Brilliant Brains was created to encourage children to enjoy all the pleasures and benefits of reading – and is just one of the ways we, at Nature’s Fare Markets, work to support healthy lifestyles for people who live in our communities.
We hope your class will join us, this year. Here’s how it works:
• Brilliant Brains runs September to June
• At the start of each month, teachers give each student a new Brilliant Brains bookmark (supplied)
• Students are encouraged to read, at their own level, for just 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week
• Every day they read, students track their progress by colouring in a star on the bookmark
• At the end of each month, students bring their completed bookmarks into any Nature’s Fare Market, to receive a healthy treat of their choice, up to a $5 value.
And each completed bookmark is entered into a grand prize draw for a new bike at the end of the school year.
Enrollment takes just a few minutes by filling out an application form.