Trees are bare, days are shorter, and the drizzle has begun. Welcome to November!
Despite the outdoor dampness, we can easily turn up the warmth and cheer inside our homes. A blazing fireplace, flickering candles, soft tunes, and a friend or two for a cozy catch-up – now we’re talking! Add some easy finger foods for noshing, and you’ve got a comfy, soul-satisfying gathering to uplift spirits on a cold, wet evening.
And since November is Vegan Month, why not consider an epic vegan charcuterie platter to share with friends? It’s easy to assemble, provides a variety of flavours and textures, and is a visual treat to behold!
Grab your biggest wooden board and pile on these vegan favourites:
- Vegan Meats – Chop up a mound of fried, savoury Field Roast Vegan Sausages.
- Vegan Cheeses – Pair a firm cheese like Black Sheep Vegan Smoked Gouda with a soft and creamy Pulse Kitchen Almond Chevre.
- Dips – Smear crackers and veggies with Spread Em Kitchen Co’s uniquely-flavoured spreads.
- Crackers – Add Okanagan Rawsome Crisps for an extra-special crunch!
- Vegetables and Fruits – Kohlrabi, jicama, carrots, celery, olives and grapes – you pick!
- The Extras – fill in the gaps with nuts, dried fruit and fresh sprigs of rosemary and thyme for a wonderfully aromatic touch.
Et voila – your Vegan Charcuterie Platter! Happy feasting!