Be prepared to fight off a cold this season! Your best defense is a supported immune system. Many factors, including increased stress, decreased sleep and poor nutrition, can elevate your chances of becoming sick. These natural supplements can help keep you feeling healthy no matter what the season brings.
Balance and prevent
A balanced immune system not only fights colds and flu, it also assists in relieving the symptoms of allergies and autoimmune diseases.
- Vitamin D- essential for immune health
- Probiotics- help boost good bacteria and the body’s ability to fight off harmful bacteria
- Medicinal mushrooms- assist in strengthening the immune response
- Beta-sitosterol- brings balance to an under or over active immune system
Starting to get the sniffles
These products are best used when you are directly exposed to or feel the onset of symptoms. Fighting the cause of the illness and not just the symptoms in crucial in fighting off cold or flu.
- Echinacea- anti-bacterial and has been proven to decrease the duration of illness
- Elderberry- anti-bacterial and also assists with decreasing swelling of mucous membranes
- Vitamin C- when taken in high doses it decreases the duration of colds
Fight the bug
When a cold has set in there are many natural products to help the body heal the symptoms. These are recommended to be taken when the symptoms of a cold are present.
- Oil of oregano- is a powerful anti-bacterial, helping kill the bug that is causing the illness
- Colloidal silver – is a multi-purpose anti-bacterial to help kill harmful bacteria
- Olive leaf extract – antimicrobial as it halts the replication of bacteria or virus particles, stopping it from spreading
Talk to our vitamin specialists in-store to find what’s right for you.