Vitamin Clerk – Part Time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of vitamins and supplements
- Passion for alternative medicine
- Education in related field is an asset
As a Vitamin Clerk, you promote healthy choices by educating our customers on the benefits of vitamins and supplements, making recommendations based on specific needs, and assisting customers discover a holistic view to health. As a product knowledge expert, you know how to help customers understand what combination of vitamins and supplements work best for them to achieve their short-term and long-term health goals. This position is trusted with sensitive information pertaining to individual health and as such, has the responsibility of earning customer trust and honoring respectful boundaries. Working as part of a team, you create an inviting environment by keeping the department organized and items stocked for the best customer experience. This position participates in ongoing professional development opportunities to ensure they are familiar with new products and are aware of product features at Nature’s Fare Markets.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply today!