What We Are Looking For
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Produce or grocery experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time and deal with exposure to hot and/or cold environments.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Produce Clerk, you play an integral role of our customer experience and team success.
- Your eye for detail allows you to keep the produce department clean, stocked and attractive for our customers.
- Filling and rotating produce cases and dry tables
- Dynamically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
- Separating produce for sales floor, cooler and/or back room prep area
- Processing and/or wrapping produce items prior to filling cases and dry tables
- In one of our busiest departments, this position is responsible for maintaining adequate stock levels, rotating and replacing items to ensure fresh produce
- This position may have the opportunity to cross train in other departments
- Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our team members, and the planet.
- We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply today!