Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Great store discount as soon as you start
- Fun team building events and excellent training
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
- Meet great folks and make life-long memories and friends
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Produce or grocery experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time and deal with exposure to hot and/or cold environments.
- Ability to lift-up to 40lbs.
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Produce Clerk, you play an integral role of our customer experience and team success.
- Your eye for detail allows you to keep the produce department clean, stocked and attractive for our customers.
- Filling and rotating produce cases and dry tables
- Dynamically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
- Separating produce for sales floor, cooler and/or back room prep area
- Processing and/or wrapping produce items prior to filling cases and dry tables
In one of our busiest departments, this position is responsible for maintaining adequate stock levels, rotating and replacing items to ensure fresh produce is available for our customers, and updating display signage as needed. This position may have the opportunity to cross train in other departments
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our team members, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!