Are you a leader that sees opportunity?
Your entrepreneurial heart and quality-driven leadership style thrives in a growing company forged by strong values and a desire to do the right thing: by its products, its people and for our planet. We would love to hear from management applicants who walk the walk with a healthy, active lifestyle and a deep sense of purpose to contribute to our employees’ and customers’ health and well being. In other words, people who want more than a job. If you have a passion for organic and natural products, and the ability to engage and inspire the hearts and minds of your team, let’s talk!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and well being
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- As part of the leadership team, you will be an ambassador of exemplary customer service, strong work ethic, and dedication to industry for other department staff members
- You will uphold and maintain department cleanliness at all times, ensuring that shelves are clean, well stocked, and faced
- Ensure optimal levels of inventory by making smart purchasing decisions, analyzing reports, and collaborating with other grocery managers and Nature’s Fare corporate purchasing
- Undertake sales analysis and use to merchandise, feature items, or delist poor sellers.
- Become familiar with products featured in Nature’s Fare’s bi-weekly flyer, the Good Life Magazine, or any supplier driven advertising methods. Ensure adequate stock and appropriate display of said product
- Collaborate with suppliers, Nature’s Fare Head Office and other stores in the planning and organizing of events
- Monitor department sales, create engaging and effective displays to increase sales
- Work in collaboration with the store’s manager and assistant manager to monitor department staffing requirements, including the creation of department schedules, Requests for Time Off, etc.
- 3 years minimum managing people
- Industry relevant experience is required
- College education in related field an asset
- Experience and success in mentoring, leadership, and teamwork
- Great work/life balance including a balanced schedule with 2 consecutive days off in a row
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, extended health and health spending account
- Competitive wage and bonus program
- Sweet store discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!