WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in grocery and/or retail environment is an asset
- Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
- As grocery clerk, you will provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Customer service is paramount and supersedes all other tasks.
- You will help customers to find products and make recommendations based on customers’ needs
- Ensure that shelves are fully stocked using extra merchandise from the back room supply.
- Face the department whenever there is spare time.
- Participate in date checking activities when assigned by the department manager.
- Clean shelves and display cases when time permits.
- You will familiarize with products featured in Nature’s Fare’s bi-weekly flyer, the Good Life Magazine, and Alive magazine.
- This position may have additional responsibilities within the purchasing and receiving departments at this store
- Health spending account
- Minimum starting wage $16/hr
- Sweet store discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive.