WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
As grocery clerk, you will provide excellent customer service at all times. Customer service is paramount and supersedes all other tasks. You will help customers to find products and make recommendations based on customers’ needs, You will ensure that shelves are fully stocked using extra merchandise from the back room supply. You will face the department whenever there is spare time. You will participate in date checking activities when assigned by the department manager. You will clean shelves and display cases when time permits. You will familiarize with products featured in Nature’s Fare’s bi-weekly flyer, the Good Life Magazine, and Alive magazine.
- Experience in grocery and/or retail environment is an asset
- Proven exceptional customer service skills are necessary
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive.