Corporate Bistro Manager
What to expect?
The day-to-day in-store operations of the bistros will be the main focus of this position, focusing on organization, customer service, procedures etc.
- You will act as a liaison between Bistro Managers and Operations Managers, identify and prioritize growth, profitability and durability of each bistro locations.
- Collaborate with bistro managers and lead to ensure weekly audits, sales and merchandising
- You will meet with and work directly with managers on various long-term projects as well as regular issues including menu changes, implementing systems, consistency throughout the company, supply and demand, etc.
- Ensure health, safety and security procedures are implemented and followed
- Maintain food and labour costs including managing inventory
Experience we like to see:
- Detail-oriented, problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Analysis of spillage,
- Keen at maintaining manuals, recipes, equipment and cleanliness
- Orchestrating of team meetings and training sessions, providing on-going support at the store level. Hands-on training will be a large part of this duty, as will working in-store, to make sure all team members are trained to the Nature’s Fare Markets standard.
- Ability to lift, bend, and stand for several hours a day.
You also have:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
Extensive food service experience and knowledge, with a passion for learning and keeping up with industry trends.
- Minimum of 4 years’ management experience in a restaurant/bistro setting.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about local, organic and sustainable food and supplements
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Proficient with computers and office applications, particularly Microsoft programs.
- High level interpersonal skills with a demonstrated aptitude for leadership
Your career at Nature’s Fare Markets:
- Be part of a fun and vibrant team that believes we are better together
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work and life balance
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive healthcare benefits program
- Annual development opportunities to excel and achieve career success