As our part time cashier, you are an integral part of our customer service team, and are responsible for promoting positive, lasting relationships with our customers. In addition to caring about people, this position cares about accuracy.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- You are trained in and hold extensive product knowledge on Nature’s Fare Markets items.
- You manage customer wait times to ensure we are processing and bagging in an efficient and accurate manner.
- You have an eye for detail, you keep your area department clean, organized and attractive for our customers.
- You take time to get to know the people in our store and want the best for our customers; explaining promotions, product features, and our loyalty program.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- Provide excellent customer service and positively engages with all customers
- Strong desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedules (weekends, holidays, early evenings and days)
- Able to stand for long periods of time and deal with exposure to hot and/or cold environments.
- Ability to lift 22 kg.
- This position works as part of a team and jumps in to help ensure team members are supported and our products and store look their best!
- Minimum starting wage $16/hr
- Sweet store discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!