WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for local, organic and sustainable food and natural supplements
- A desire to deliver great service in the retail and food service industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to contribute to people’s health and wellbeing
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and contribute to a positive, supportive working environment
- An affinity for our company’s core values and philosophy
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
As a Cashier, you are an integral part of our customer service team, and are responsible for promoting positive, lasting relationships with our customers. In addition to caring about people, this position cares about accuracy. As a Cashier, you are trained in and hold extensive product knowledge on Nature’s Fare Markets items. This position manages customer wait times to ensure we are processing and preparing our customers goods in an efficient and accurate manner. As part of our customer service team, you take time to get to know the people in our store and want the best for our customers; explaining promotions, product features, and our loyalty program. This position will take time to notice the details, ensuring we are presenting a clean, organized, and efficient customer service experience. This position works as part of a team and jumps in to help ensure team members are supported and our products and store look their best!
- Experience in retail environment considered an asset
- Experience handling cash preferred
- Experience going above and beyond for customers
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!