Our customers love our fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrées and an array of baked goods. And, of course, we offer tasty options for a variety of food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo diets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for organic food and natural medicine and love the retail and food service industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal ability and exceptional communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Ability and desire to confidently lead by example and create a positive, supportive working environment for your team.
- An affinity for our products, Core Values, and company philosophy.
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management/supervisor role
- Previous food service or kitchen/restaurant experience
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have proven exceptional customer service skills
- Food Safe certificate
As a Food Services Manager you will oversee complete and smooth daily operations of the bistro department. You will manage inventory and write orders, you will set the standard of customer service expected by all bistro employees. You will actively work with the management team to meet standards of operations. You will manage your time well while handling multiple tasks under pressure. You will have a hands-on approach in the bistro empowering a team to excel. You will conduct performance evaluations and aid in staff development. You will maintain and promote updated knowledge of company policies and procedures. You will ensure cohesive interaction between all staff members and undertake conflict resolution when necessary.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!