Bistro (Food Service) Team Member
In our Bistro, we are passionately creating delicious food made with carefully chosen organic, local sustainable ingredients: fresh produce, ethically raised and grass-fed meat and dairy, and products without additives or preservatives.
Our customers love our fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrées and an array of baked goods. And, of course, we offer tasty options for a variety of food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo diets.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Produce, prepare and serve our menu items, including specialty smoothies
- Using the ‘clean as you go’ method you keep kitchen area clean, tidy and organized
- Maintain an awareness of customers and assist in front-line service
- Help in the delivery and storage of food, prepare the displays attractively and inviting
- Keep the Bistro cooler clean and administrate the paperwork led by your Supervisor
- Give fun and prompt service to our customers
- Being passionate about the food we serve and sell, and actively learn about it and share your knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- In other words you will serve others, do right, drive value, do good, be safe and have fun!
- Food Safe I Certified
- You are service minded with experience of serving customers. Your passion for food brings joy in the service and products you serve.
- You have experience from working in a vibrant retail environment. You are flexible and seamlessly help make the work flow happen.
- You are confident and friendly in approaching and talking to people
- Minimum starting wage $16/hr
- Sweet store discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!