Bistro (Food Service) Supervisor
In our Bistro, we are passionately creating delicious food made with carefully chosen organic, local sustainable ingredients: fresh produce, ethically raised and grass-fed meat and dairy, and products without additives or preservatives.
Our customers love our fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrées and an array of baked goods. And, of course, we offer tasty options for a variety of food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo diets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for organic food and natural medicine and love of the retail and grocery industry
- Strong, effective leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal ability and customer service skills and the ability to set the standards for customer service in the bistro department
- Strong problem solving, and decision making skills
- An eye for merchandising and the ability to assist in managing inventory
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability and desire to lead by example and create a positive, supportive working environment
- Desire to support the Bistro Manager by actively working to meet standards of operations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management/supervisor role
- Previous food service or restaurant experience
- Must have open availability
- Food Safe Certified
- Health spending account
- Competitive wage
- Sweet store discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!