In Nature’s Fare Markets’ Health and Beauty departments, we are passionate about promoting and educating our customers on the benefits of natural, organic and sustainable beauty and healthy products. We take an authentic approach to building relationship with our customers sharing our knowledge and inspiring our clients to transition their skincare and makeup routine to an ethical and healthy one.
This new Beauty Specialist role is located at our Kelowna flagship store. This is a six month term contract with possibility of becoming permanent.
What to expect?
• Sell and promote the department
• Organize and replenish product on shelves and eliminate out-of-stock and out-of-date products.
• Establish and maintain relationships customers, vendors and peers.
• Submit reports online.
Experience we like to see:
• Cosmetic or grocery merchandising experience is a strong asset.
• Experience in retail, inventory management, stocking is an asset.
• Detail-oriented, problem solving and strong communication skills.
• Work independently with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to lift, bend, and stand for several hours a day.
You also have:
• Knowledge of skin/body care treatments with 2-5 years of work experience in cosmetics
• Know how to professionally apply and play with makeup
• Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
• Ability to travel to our other locations when required (e.g. Vernon)
Your career at Nature’s Fare Markets:
• Be part of a fun team that believes we are better together
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
• Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental, EAP).
• An amazing team member discount
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company, committed to be a better company for our customers, our team members and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive. Apply online today!