Let’s Talk About Hormones
Join Lorna Vanderhaeghe MSc.
Hormones play a role in how you look and how you feel every day — sleeping well, having the energy to get through your to-do list, zipping up your jeans, and enjoying glowing skin — but modern stresses can get in the way. Join us for a discussion about nourishing your hormone health so you can feel good in your body.
- What hormones are and why they are a key pillar to women’s health
- The role of stress in hormone dysfunctionHow to support healthy periods, fertility, perimenopause, and menopause
- Tips for beautiful skin and healthy hair
- Understand the symptoms of low thyroid
- How to create your own personalized plan
Lorna Vanderhaeghe, MSc, is Canada’s leading women’s natural health expert who has been researching nutritional medicine for over 30 years. With degrees in nutrition and biochemistry, she is the author of 13 books including A Smart Woman’s Guide to Hormones and Beautiful Skin Begins Within. In 2009, Lorna won the Canadian Health Food Association’s most prestigious award, the Hall of Fame Award. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, Lorna was listed as one of Canada’s top one hundred female entrepreneurs. She is the formulator and developer of the Lorna Vanderhaeghe smart line of nutritional supplements. womenhelpingwomen.com