Heart-Shaped Rosemary Oven Fries
These perfect little fries will make your Valentine’s meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner! Serve them as hash browns to compliment your eggs, as a side for your dinner, or just on their own as an adorable little snack. You will need a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter for this.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Peel the potatoes (or just wash them, depends on how you want to use the leftover potatoes after you cut them with the cookie cutter) and boil the potatoes for 15 minutes. Drain them and let them cool.
- Once cool enough to touch, cut the potatoes into ½” slices. Using your mini heart-shaped cookie cutter cut out as many hearts out of each slice as you can (this will depend on the size of your potato and cookie cutter).
- Place the heart shaped potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toss with the olive oil, sea salt and rosemary. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes, turning the potatoes over once half-way through the baking.
Tori is a Registered Dietitian and self-proclaimed foodie. Her nutrition philosophy embraces moderation and quality without deprivation. She started upFraîche Nutritionon a whim in August 2014, inspired to help share her love of food and educate others on simple healthy eating at the same time. Tori believes that food and nutrition has become overly complicated, and hopes to help others live healthier lives one wholesome recipe at a time.