Blueberry & Lemon Greek Yogurt Ice Pops
Easy, refreshing and 100% real food ice pops are the perfect summer time treat.
- Add blueberries and maple syrup to blender, and blend until smooth.
- The layering of ingredients in the mold will depend on your desired outcome.
- Swirled effect: alternate layering the blueberry mixture with the yogurt. Once filled slightly mix the ingredients together until just blended. Add sticks and freeze.
- Layered effect (as shown): alternate layering the blueberry mixture with the yogurt. Once filled, add the sticks and let freeze.
- Fully blended effect: add yogurt to the blended blueberries and continue blending. Pour into mold, add sticks and let freeze.
- Once fully frozen, rinse the mold under warm water just enough to loosen the ice pop.
- Remove and enjoy!