Get Your Juices Flowing with Nature’s Fare Organic, Cold-Pressed Juices
You sipped and happily slurped…and we listened!
Our customers already love our Bistros’ organic juices, and now their top four favourites are even better…cold-pressed, nutrition-rich, and ready-to-go in convenient bottles.
Made by our passionate in-house foodies, these delicious, thirst-quenching 100% organic, cold-pressed raw juices pack a powerful antioxidant punch, every drop squeezed out of the 2 to 2.5 lbs. of fruits and veggies in every bottle. And for just $7.49 that’s a bargain in the juice world!
Visit any of our Bistros to grab a refreshing:
- Nourish – romaine, cucumber, kale, parsley, broccoli florets, and celery
- Vitalize – romaine, kale, lemon, and apples
- Thrive – beets, carrots, apples, and celery
- Recover – fresh turmeric root, oranges, lemon, and carrots
Cold-pressed is best
While all fresh juice is good, we wanted to up the nutritional ante by cold pressing our lovely organic produce.
Cold-pressed is healthiest because:
- No heat is created, so every valuable enzyme, vitamin, and mineral stays in a raw, living state for 72 hours;
- No oxidation occurs from exposure to air that causes loss of nutrients; and
- Nutrients are absorbed more quickly when the fibre is removed.
And every one of these unpasteurized juices is a great source of potassium, iron, calcium, and vitamins C and A.
Delicious, optimally nutritious, and convenient…happier now?
PS: Start with these four—and then look for more, coming soon!
(Now available in Kelowna, Vernon, and West Kelowna. Coming soon to Kamloops, Langley, and White Rock)