Brilliant Brains Book Club
Brilliant Brains Book Club – Because healthy minds and bodies go together! Nature’s Fare supports reading and literacy in our local schools by providing incentives for kids to read every day with the Brilliant Brains Book Club. Students who participate are rewarded for achieving their reading goals with a healthy treat of their choosing from any Nature’s Fare Markets store.
To find out how your school can become involved in the Brilliant Brains Book Club contact: email@example.com
Charitable Donations take many forms. From BBQs to sponsored events, Nature’s Fare Markets is very proud to be part of such amazing communities.
To help preserve our environment we donate $.05 for every plastic bag our customers do not use when shopping with us. This promotes the use of cloth / reusable bags as well as allowing us to give something more back in tandem with our customer’s efforts. Customers may choose which charity they would like to see our combined donation delivered to.
- Sierra Club
- Food Banks
- Boys and Girls Club
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Vernon Hospice Society
- Vernon Jubilee Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Sierra Club
- B.C.’s Children Hospital Foundation
- David Suzuki Foundation
- World Wildlife Fund Canada
- Canadian Red Cross
- OK Valley Massage School
- Vernon Montessori School
- Kelowna Waldorf
- Taoist Tai Chi Society – Kelowna, Vernon, Kamloops
- Sovereign Lake Nordic Ski Club
- N.O. Therapeutic Riding Club
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Children’s Wish Foundation
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of BC
- Kelowna Woman’s Shelter
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- MS Society of Canada
- Leprosy Mission
- Upper Room Mission – Vernon
- World Wildlife
Join the 3% Club
Do you belong to a club, group or organization that could use a little organic fuel? Join us in our 3% Club!
When your non-profit group, team or organization joins our 3% club you get money back on every dollar you spend with us. All members collect their receipts from purchases made at Nature’s Fare Markets, and 3% of what you buy is returned back to you in savings. Payouts are made three times per year.
Many groups already belong ~ the mutual benefits are obvious!
Inquire today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the attached form and return it to the location nearest you.
The Nature’s Fare Book Club
Read. Learn. Grow.
Welcoming all book lovers! Join the Nature’s Fare Book Club and enjoy great books about health and wellness. Meet here at the store every other month for an evening of discussion and snacks.
The book club consists of six health and wellness books that are to be read over the year.
- May/June: The Omnivore’s Dilemma – Michael Pollen
- July/August: Knockout – Susanne Somers
- September/October: Eating Animals – Jonathan Safran Foers
- November/ December: The Hundred Year Lie – Randall Fitzgerald
- January/February: The UltraMind Solution – Mark Hyman
- March/April: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle – Barbara Kingsolver
Book Club Members receive the following:
- 50% discount off of book club books
- Book Club Member Card (shown for discount on books)
- Monthly e-newsletter with book info and coupons
- Guide for each book
- Opportunity to network at bi-monthly book club meetings
- Entry into draw at the end of the year for $100 Nature’s Fare gift card (one per store with a book club)